Happy Halloween from your friends at Fido Fitness Club! We hope you have a fun and safe holiday. If you’re looking for Halloween-themed activities with your furry friend, we’ve got you covered. From Bobbing for Apples to a Howl-o-ween Costume Parade, we’ve got 10 fun ideas for celebrating Halloween with your furry friend. So get those creative juices flowing and have some fun this Halloween!
1. Bobbing for Apples – Fill a large tub or baby pool with water and apples. See who can get the most apples in their mouth in one minute!
2. Howl-o-ween Costume Parade – Dress up your furry friend in their favorite Halloween costume and join other pet parents for a parade around the neighborhood.
3. Pumpkin Carving – Get your furry friend involved in the pumpkin carving fun! Let them lick the inside of the pumpkin while you do the carving.
4. Trick-or-Treating – Take your furry friend trick-or-treating with you! They’ll love all the attention they’ll get from wearing a Halloween costume.
5. Halloween Scavenger Hunt – Hide some treats around the house or yard and let your furry friend find them.
6. Halloween Movie Marathon – Snuggle up with your furry friend and watch some of your favorite Halloween movies.
7. Make Your Own Dog Treats – Get in the kitchen and bake up some Halloween-themed dog treats. There are tons of recipes online or you can get creative and make your own!
8. Go on a Halloween-themed Walk – Decorate your furry friend’s collar with some Halloween flair and go for a walk around the neighborhood.
9. Visit a Dog-friendly Pumpkin Patch – Many pumpkin patches are now offering dog-friendly days where your furry friend can enjoy all the sights and smells of fall.
10. Have a Halloween Party – Invite some of your furry friend’s friends over for a Halloween party! Serve up some Halloween-themed snacks and have a howling good time.